Minutes and Meetings
Parish Council Meetings
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE VISIT THIS WEBSITE OR SEE LOCAL NOTICEBOARDS FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Meetings are normally held from 7.15 pm on the second Monday of each month (exceptions, below, in bold). The venue alternates between St Andrews Church Meeting Room (SAC) are Howe Green Chapel (HGC). Members of the public are welcome to attend meetings. Members of the parish may address the council prior to the meeting but only council members are permitted to take part in the actual meeting.
The meetings scheduled for for 2020 are as follows:
- Monday, 13th January 2020 (SAC)
- Monday, 10th February (HGC)
- Monday 9th March (SAC). The Agenda is HERE
- Monday, 6th April (HGC)
- Tuesday, 21st April (Sandon School) Note that this is our Annual Assembly.
- Monday, 11th May (SAC) This will include the AGM
- Monday, 1st June (HGC)
- Monday, 13th July (SAC)
- Monday, 17th August (HGC)
- Monday, 7th September (SAC)
- Monday, 12th October (HGC)
- Monday, 9th November (SAC)
- Monday, 14th December (HGC)
Parish Council Minutes
Parish Council meetings are held on the second Monday of each month and members of the public are welcome to attend. Minutes of previous meetings are available by clicking on the following links: